Saturday 20 February 2016

Introduction to the blog

Hi, I'm Samantha and I wish to help you and guide you on the journey you are going through in kdramaland!

I'm sure that if you visited this page, that it is clear that you have either seen a few kdramas, or want to start to see some, or you're completely addicted!( I'm the third one ha)

For those who do not know what "kdrama" is, it is just a shortened version of the words "korean drama"

So first thing first. What's different about kdrama compared to other drama?

They are a lot more dramatic ALOT but trust me it's for the better haha. And the romance section of kdramas are far more romantic than any other dramas around the world.

Like any other country's dramas, there are many genres, however the most popular and dominated genre in kdrama land is romance, which could answer to why there are a whole lot more females who watch it than males

But don't worry their not all romance based. There are quite a lot of action and comedy based kdrama too.

From now on, every week I will be reviewing and recommending kdramas to beginners and addicted dramalanders. But don't worry I won't give away the story. What's the fun in that?

In the comments please tell me if there is a certain kdrama you're looking for so that I can help you because I am glad to help

And if you want me to review a specific kdrama I can do that too.

So stay tuned for every Saturday because I will always have a new kdrama to recommend.

Today's blog will be about what beginners should watch! I hope to see you all









No comments:

Post a Comment